Once mixing is complete, you'll be given the opportunity to tweak your tracks to your liking. To do so, please follow these simple steps:
1. Select a spokesperson from the band to speak on the bands behalf with the recording studio. All communication needs to come from this one spokesperson via one source such as Facebook messenger.
2. Listen to your tracks on at least 3 different stereo systems at 2 different volumes.
3. Take a minimum of 24 hours to review your tracks before submitting notes.
4. Take notes and compare with your band mates.
5. Once all revisions are compared and agreed upon, submit one set of notes divided into 2 sections. One for changes to make to the whole song and one for secific changes including timecode.
Turn up kick
Turn down vocal effects
Turn up guitar solo at 1:38
Turn down toms at 2:17
6. You'll have 30 days of unlimited free revisions.
7. All revisions will be processed within 2 days of submission.